BB: Leading different people with help of Natural Tendencies
Why does somebody’s way of working / behaving feel so strange to us? Why are some people driven by strategic long-term view and other want to have more operative step by step approach?
People are different in many natural ways – e.g. how we make decisions, communicate, reflect, give and receive feedback and drive changes. Nordic Chamber of Commerce will organize a breakfast meeting on Thursday the 17th of January to learn and reflect together on Natural Tendencies & diversity in people behaviour.
Speaker: Olli Torvinen - LinkedIn - TribalConsulting is a management & strategy consulting company working with top leaders and talents from multinational companies European wide. www.tribalconsulting.eu
During this session we will:
- go briefly through theory behind Natural Tendencies Analysis (NTA – used more than 35.000 times) with examples and reflections
- learn to understand our strong points & development areas
- reflect how to lead different people
- identify our natural role in e.g. change and communication process
- perform a self-assessment and receive a professional NTA report (normally priced for 75EUR)
Increased understanding in these things will help us to build high performance & inclusive teams and utilize individual strengths in our organizations.
we start with breakfast 8.30 and follow with session at 9.00 o'clock